More Color = More Pride
Since 1978, the Gilbert Baker’s iconic Pride flag has been the most recognizable symbol to unify the LGBTQ+ community. Still, there is much work to do to ensure that Pride is inclusive and equitable for all people–especially queer people of color (QPOC). In 2017, the More Color More Pride flag was first introduced with two additional stripes–black and brown–as a visible symbol of inclusion for QPOC in the LGBTQ+ community.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania